L.A. Film Permits: The Filmmaker’s Handbook
You can’t film in Los Angeles without a film permit, along with, a host of forms, insurance certificates, and careful coordination with FilmLA’s offices.
- An exhaustive list of insurance requirements for every municipality, including Burbank and Beverly Hills.
- Must-know rules for filming in LA public schools, airports, and beaches.
- Specialized neighborhood restrictions, listed by cross street.
- Estimated film permit costs by location.
- General guidelines for navigating the permit process.
Whether you’re a veteran producer or planning your first production, this handbook is a must-have due to its extensive list of location requirements and directory of FilmLA resources. You’re going to want to keep this on your production office desktop.
We cover everything you need to know about shooting on location in Los Angeles, providing every link you could ever need.