Compliance and taxes made easy
As a full-service, EOR payroll provider, Wrapbook handles it all: workers’ comp, union compliance, and payroll taxes.
Wrapbook is an employer-of-record payroll provider. We serve as your workers’ employer for the purposes of withholdings, payroll taxes, unemployment, and workers’ compensation.
Why EOR Payroll?
Accurate and timely payroll tax compliance and remittances—all handled for you
Assistance with tax deductions and liens
Comprehensive support for a wide range of payments
Frictionless management of workers' compensation and union payments
Expertise in navigating complex collective bargaining agreements
Here’s how EOR payroll simplifies your production:
Payroll taxes made easy
Wrapbook's payroll compliance software handles the complexities of calculating, withholding, and remitting all your payroll taxes—federal, state, and local.
- Social Security Tax
- Medicare Tax
- Federal and State Unemployment Tax
- Local taxes and levies
- IRS withholding
We also cover:
- Regular pay, overtime, double-time, holiday pay, and more
- Per diems, meal penalties, kit fees, loan outs, and COVID stipends
- Fringe benefits, pension and health contributions, equity, and deferred compensation
Workers’ compensation management
Wrapbook handles workers' compensation claims and coverage, ensuring your employees are protected in case of work-related injuries or illnesses. You won't have to worry about finding and managing insurance on your own.
Support for union agreements
Wrapbook specializes in managing payroll and compliance for union employees in the entertainment industry, with support for SAG-AFTRA, DGA, and IATSE employees.
What we handle:
- Payroll support for dozens of complex collective bargaining agreements, including pay rates, work hours, overtime rules, and more.
- Accurate payroll calculations using industry-standard payroll software
- Paperwork and reporting for unions and government agencies