Keep rolling. We’ve got you covered.
On average, it takes our team just half an hour to respond to requests for support. We’re on call and at the ready to make sure nothing slows down your project.
In-House Support Experts
- Extensive experience supporting clients across the production industry
- Served as Account Manager at SyncOnSet and Entertainment Partners
- 20+ years of experience in payroll, with special emphasis on commercial payroll
- Served as a senior payroll administrator at Entertainment Partners
- Frequent panelist at AICP
- 8 years production office experience on feature films and narrative series
- Past projects include HBO, Disney, Dreamworks, Hallmark Channel, Amazon, Netflix and Peacock
Support at every level
Expert customer service
Our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) bring decades of experience from CAPS, The TEAM Companies, Entertainment Partners, and Cast & Crew. Your CSM will make sure everything’s running smoothly across all your projects, while also keeping an eye on the future growth of your business.
Trusted labor-relations advisors
Our Labor Relations team is made up of veteran paymasters from legacy payroll providers and top former negotiators from IATSE, Teamsters, and SAG-AFTRA. They’ll help you navigate the complexities of collective bargaining agreements.
Responsive payroll advisors
Our payroll advisors are industry veterans and masters of all things payroll. Union payrolls, non-union projects, taxes, and everything in between—we’re always ready to answer questions and ensure your project is running smoothly.
Superior tech support
Our experienced support team is on call and at the ready to support every aspect of your production—troubleshooting, product guidance, support for crew members, and tips & tricks. With Wrapbook support behind you, your production is set up to have nothing but good days.