Take everything into account.
Manage purchase orders, track actuals against your budget, and pay vendors with a click—all in real time, all in one place.
Everything accountants need, all in one place
- Manage all of your production's finances from one login—payroll, vendor payments, timecards, and more.
- Access your budget, timecards, AP invoices, cost report, trial balance, and general ledger all from one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Keep all your payroll and finance data secure in our SOC 2-compliant platform.
Real-time data for smarter, faster decisions
- Run payroll on your schedule—without waiting on a paymaster. Just click and pay.
- Keep everyone in sync, with purchase orders and payroll that are ready for the cost report in real time.
- Generate filterable cost reports, payroll reports, and audit logs on demand. It just takes a few clicks.
Intuitive software for hassle-free accounting
- Eliminate paper workflows—digital-first accounts payable gives you faster, more secure recordkeeping.
- Import your budget from Movie Magic, then view committed and actual costs against it in real time.
- Lose internet connection? Accidentally close all your tabs? Don’t worry, all your entries are auto-saved.
Tour Production Accounting in Wrapbook
- Payroll and accounting in one fully integrated platform
- Production and cost data updated across the platform in real time
- A unified purchase order dashboard where your whole team can track PO approval progress in real time
- On-demand payroll that accounting can run without the back-and-forth with a paymaster
- A dedicated Customer Success Manager to help you get the most out of Wrapbook
- Separate tools for payroll and accounting that lack true interconnectivity
- Production and cost information scattered across platforms, sometimes out of sync
- Disconnected, disorganized purchase orders, with no real-time visibility into approvals
- Delays in finalizing payroll while waiting for the payroll company to review
- Longer wait times for customer service, with agents spread across multiple projects
“We needed to shift gears into a digital-first workflow for accounting. That's what we saw in Wrapbook and why we jumped in full force.”
“Moving forward, we’re just going to be Wrapbook or bust. Everything is so simple. The QuickBooks integration is working out perfectly.”
“It is more efficient and easier for everyone. From your crew to your in-house production team, all the way to accounting—it has made everything so much simpler and easier to track.”
“Y’all are literally the best ever. You are a hub for everything accounting related.”
“I’ve worked in production for 10 years now and I’ve worked with every other payroll company there is. Every other system is difficult to navigate, you have no visibility into the project, you’re having to upload additional information in order to obtain payroll reports… so when one of our crew members kept singing Wrapbook’s praises we decided ‘why not’ and took a demo. We’ve never looked back.”
“Let me tell you about this Wrapbook system! Absolutely AMAZING. Omgoodness! This portal is like heaven on a screen.”
“Really is the best platform available. Makes my job a million times easier…”
“It is more efficient and easier for everyone. From your crew to your in-house production team all the way to accounting, it has made everything so much simpler and easier to track.”
“If you want to keep your accountants happy and your producers happy, switch to Wrapbook.”
“I can't imagine having gone through the growth that we've had this year with an older payroll service.”
“Across the board, Wrapbook freed up time for our production department to really focus on the job.”
“All in all, Wrapbook is the best payroll company and most user friendly as well.”
“I love using the Wrapbook mobile app! It’s the best and so easy to use!!!!”
“I love Wrapbook! You make this process so much easier!”
“Makes my life so much easier.”
“It’s allowed more volume for us.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a some of the most common questions we get about Wrapbook.