Wrapbook takes complicated collective bargaining agreements—from SAG-AFTRA, DGA, IATSE, and more—and automates them.
No more hand-breaking timecards, no more waiting on a paymaster.
Compliance you can count on
Designed by industry-leading payroll experts, Wrapbook’s union payroll engine is fast, compliant, and less error-prone than manual timecard calculations.
Each and every payroll run by Wrapbook is reviewed by veteran paymasters—so there’s always an expert making sure things are done right.
In-House Union Experts
- 25+ years of Labor Relations experience
- Extensive experience negotiating and creating 150+ union agreements for SAG, DGA, WGA, IA and Teamsters.
- 20+ years of Labor Relations experience
- Served as Principal Officer and lead organizer at International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 399
- 15+ years of Labor Relations experience
- Served as Business Representative at the International Cinematographers Guild, IATSE Local 600
- 30 years experience representing entertainers’ labor unions
- 20+ years experience with SAG and SAG-AFTRA in Theatrical/Entertainment contracts
- 15+ years experience auditing and ensuring proper compensation of on-camera talent in motion picture production
Union Collective Bargaining Agreements Automated in Wrapbook
Film / TV
- SAG-AFTRA Ultra Low Budget
- SAG-AFTRA Moderately Low Budget
- SAG-AFTRA Low Budget
- SAG-AFTRA New MediaUp to $700k
- SAG-AFTRA Basic Theatrical
- SAG-AFTRA Basic TV
- IATSE Tier Agreements
- IATSE West Coast Basic
- DGA Low Budget
- DGA Basic Agreement
- WGA Basic Agreement
- IATSE Commercial Production Agreement
- Teamsters Commercial Agreement
- DGA Commercial Agreement
- IATSE MVPA
- Teamsters MVPA