Working hard to protect your data
Best-in-class data security with SOC 2 Type 2 compliance means your sensitive data—and your workers’—stays safe and sound.
At Wrapbook, we’re on a mission to change the way project-based workers get paid. That starts with building a foundation of trust.
Data security certified by the best in the business.
All activity on Wrapbook is logged and recorded, so there’s always an audit trail.
SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance
All customer data is managed in a controlled and audited environment that meets the rigorous standards of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
Strict access controls
Sensitive information is only available to users you designate.
In-House Security Experts
- 10+ years building product in highly regulated industries
- Led privacy experiences and policy efforts for Alexa at Amazon
- Privacy professional with CIPP/US and CIPP/E certifications
- 10+ years experience in union and non-union entertainment payroll
- Former Associate General Counsel at Media Services and Cast & Crew
- 13+ years of security engineering experience spanning DoD, ISP and commercial SaaS.
- Grew Mailchimp's Security Engineering organization as they transitioned from a standalone company to being integrated with Intuit's suite of products.
- Led Security teams at Viasat, focused on Application Security, Security Awareness programs, and ground network security.
- Women in Cybersecurity mentor and WiCyS Phoenix Board member.
Data encryption, in transit and at rest
At-rest data is secured using AES 256-bit encryption, while in-transit data uses TLS and forced HTTPS.
An additional layer of security for your online profile, enforced for all Wrapbook employees.
Privacy-first data management
We only share client data if it’s necessary to perform a requested service, or a legal requirement.
Built for security
All sessions, from user interactions to general system activity, are logged—so there’s always an audit trail.
Data backup and recovery
Backups are conducted and replicated daily for disaster recovery.
Strict access controls
Each user’s access to information is determined by their role, putting you in control of who sees what.
Secure development lifecycle
Production and test environments are isolated. Client data is never used in test environments.
Third-party penetration testing
Regular penetration testing ensures that Wrapbook exceeds industry standards for security.
Our CI/CD process ensures a secure and stable application with features clients want and need.
We hold ourselves to the highest standard
Our engineers stand ready to troubleshoot any problems, respond to potential incidents, and optimize uptime.
Wrapbook takes a least-privilege approach for internal employee access to data.
Diligent HR processes
Thorough background checks, mandatory security awareness training, and non-disclosure agreements are enforced for all employees and contractors.
Digital Security for Production
Efficiency is key to success for any production company. Find out how to maximize productivity and minimize risk with stronger digital security practices and strategies.