Real-time insights for right-now decisions.
Smart productions run on real-time data. Make better decisions faster with Wrapbook’s on-demand reporting.
20/20 visibility, 24/7
- Generate real-time cost reports, trial balances, wrap reports, and more—all with just a click.
- Review your payroll with on demand payroll reports—all before you press pay.
- Need more detail? Click through to see the underlying rates, fringes, and payments.
Flexible reporting that fits your needs
- Get customizable cost and payroll reports on demand. Wrapbook gives you the data you need in the format you want.
- Send up-to-date cost reports to investors, accountants, finance teams, and more in a few quick clicks.
- Filter by worker type, department, payroll ID, and more—then hide columns as needed to protect sensitive data.
Comprehensive audit logs, just in case
- Resolve disputes and complete audits quickly with detailed audit logs.
- See every change made to every payable—complete with a timestamp, description, and the user who made the change.
- Access logs specifically optimized for union audits—instantly, anytime you want.
Seamless integration with the leading ERPs
- Stay in perfect sync—job costs are mapped and pushed to your accounting solution automatically.
- Keep your team on the same page—everyone sees every job cost in real time.
- Sync to your favorite ERP: QuickBooks, Acumatica, Sage Intacct, or Oracle Netsuite.
Tour Production Accounting in Wrapbook
- Payroll and accounting in one fully integrated platform
- Production and cost data updated across the platform in real time
- A unified purchase order dashboard where your whole team can track PO approval progress in real time
- On-demand payroll that accounting can run without the back-and-forth with a paymaster
- A dedicated Customer Success Manager to help you get the most out of Wrapbook
- Separate tools for payroll and accounting that lack true interconnectivity
- Production and cost information scattered across platforms, sometimes out of sync
- Disconnected, disorganized purchase orders, with no real-time visibility into approvals
- Delays in finalizing payroll while waiting for the payroll company to review
- Longer wait times for customer service, with agents spread across multiple projects
“It is more efficient and easier for everyone. From your crew to your in-house production team, all the way to accounting—it has made everything so much simpler and easier to track.”
“You have a lot of self-service access, is the main takeaway of the Wrapbook product. You don’t have to wait for a payroll service to provide you with specialized reports or anything; you have it immediately. You have this detail before the payroll is actually sent for audit review and approval.”
“Let me tell you about this Wrapbook system! Absolutely AMAZING. Omgoodness! This portal is like heaven on a screen.”
“Really is the best platform available. Makes my job a million times easier…”
“Wrapbook has freed up our in-house production manager’s time. She’s able to run job cost reports and she’s able to produce instead of just focusing on payroll.”
“Wrapbook made managing payroll more efficient in all phases: onboarding, calculating, approving, timeliness of people getting paid, compliance, and reporting.”
“Wrapbook has saved at least one day on every wrap process that would have otherwise been spent dedicated to wrapping payroll.”
“Across the board, Wrapbook freed up time for our production department to really focus on the job.”
“All in all, Wrapbook is the best payroll company and most user friendly as well.”
“I love using the Wrapbook mobile app! It’s the best and so easy to use!!!!”
“I love Wrapbook! You make this process so much easier!”
“Makes my life so much easier.”
“It’s allowed more volume for us.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a some of the most common questions we get about Wrapbook.